College and Career Center
Helping students explore post-secondary options, establish career goals, and more.
The Career Center is located in room B25.
Monday-Friday: 7:45 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Evenings: by appointment
School CEEB Code
The CEEB code for Justice High School is 470-797.
The Justice HS Career Center provides students with information to help them explore post-secondary and career options, make realistic career decisions, and establish career goals. Students are sent frequent updates via email concerning college fairs, application and testing deadlines, and scholarship opportunities.
Students are free to stop by the College & Career Center between classes, during lunch, after school, and at any time with a pass from their teacher. Students may also schedule an appointment time during the school day with a teacher's permission.
As you look forward to your senior year, your counselors and the College & Career Center Specialist would like to be as helpful to you in the college search and application process as possible. We can provide you with more help and assistance if you familiarize yourself with the process, do your best to meet the deadlines, and discuss your decisions and game plan with us early in the school year. Remember you cannot be accepted to college if you don’t apply. So avoid the rush, avoid the tension, and try to start early.
FCPS College and Career Readiness
College Representative Visits
Students who want to attend the visit MUST sign up through Family Connection.
- Step 1: Student logs onto Naviance
- Step 2: On top of the menu, under the sub-heading " Colleges", Click on "Visit"
- Step 3: On top of the menu, under the sub-heading " Colleges", Click on "Visit" Student clicks on "Register Now"
- Step 4: Find the college visit you want to attend, Click on "Register Now"
- Step 5: The student receives a registration confirmation at the top of the screen.
- Step 6: An email will be sent to the student’s Naviance inbox. The student will show this email notification to their teacher prior to the college visit, this will be the notification pass to get out of class and attend the college presentation.
- College catalogs, brochures, and handbooks available for perusal
- College representatives visit throughout the Fall and Spring
- Assistance with College Applications – students should bring their FCPS laptops
- Military academy and ROTC information
- College statistics on Justice HS and FCPS college admissions in past school years
Choices CD-ROM for career exploration
O*NET - online Dictionary of Occupational Titles
Career Reference Library
Military Recruiter and Occupational Program visits
Financial Aid Information
Scholarship listings with applications
Assistance with scholarship searches
Jobs board with local job and volunteering opportunities
List of financial aid websites
SAT College Board Registration (CEEB Code 470-797)
ACT Registration (CEEB Code 470-797)